Board Certified Behavior Analyst
We are currently seeking Board Certified Behavior Analysts in Orlando and Gainesville, FL who have a passion to serve the needs of children and a passion for spreading ABA knowledge throughout the world!Apply NowResponsibilities:
- Conduct assessments
- Write up and develop treatment plans for insurance authorizations
- Develop ABA programming to client’s needs
- Supervise a team of Registered Behavior Technicians
- Prepare and facilitate on the job staff training/program modeling
- Provide parent training
- Travel to clients as needed to provide in-home and/or community based services as needed
- Directly implement ABA programming to children between the ages of 3 – 21 years of age
- Current BCBA certification
- Master’s degree
- Experience working with children of varying abilities and varying ages
- Experience in the development and implementation of behavior reduction programming
- Ability to communicate with audiences with varying degrees of understanding of ABA
- Experience in managing/supervising others
- Ability to make quick, sound decisions
- Ability/desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Competency writing behavior reduction and skill acquisition programs
- Creative and organized
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We offer great benefits, which include:
- Short term disability
- A retirement plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- An annual bonus
- Student loan repayment plan or a College saveup plan.
- Flexible schedule.
- Relocation bonus.
- Paid orientation, training, and annual recertifications.
- Comapny sponsored CEU opportunities.
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays.
This is a full-time opportunity to grow with us and with our clients!
We are excited to hear from you!
It could be full or part time.